We have a few changes planned for 2020 but the same great festive fun is guaranteed!
Check-in for Christmas at Santa HQ on Castle Street to be entertained theatre style at our children’s live Character & Carol Show. Snap your own seasonal pics from your group pod seats before our Enniscorthy Elves escort you down Castle Hill to Santa’s Enchanted Castle were a socially distanced Santa and Mrs Claus will greet & gift each group from their ground-floor winter garden wonderland. Finish by taking a leisurely trip on our Tinsel Town Train from Church Street around Enniscorthys main streets. Watch out for our Conductor without a Claus and winter market huts in the Square!
We are ready to welcome you Slaneyside this winter, be assured a safe and magical experience awaits you all.
Book from Sept 25th – spaces are very limited due to reduced capacity. No ticket returns or amendments.
# In the event of Level 3 status being declared for Wexford in Nov/Dec, all tickets purchased will be fully refunded #
Pricing and Safety Conditions
- Children (all ages) €17.50 & €15.00 on ‘Off Peak’ dates.
- Adult €10 ( All dates)
- Baby infants under 12mths go free with paid accompanying adult
- Off-Peak dates – November 21st , 22nd , 26th , 27th, 28th and 29th.
- Minimum party of 2 and max of 6 ( Adults & Kids) / Max group pod of 6
- Tour Duration approx 45 minutes – Arrive 5min prior to timeslot.
- Please show either a printed or mobile device ticket at check-in.
- Masks are mandatory for all aged 13yrs and above
- Contact tracing and Covid19 guidelines are in place.
- Families will have individual Perspex train carriages
Bookings should consist of no more than six individuals from 3 different households per pod as current covid19 guidelines dictate. Please wear warm clothing. Buggies not allowed beyond entry point and can be stored onsite our Church St Train Stop. No cloakroom facilities provided. All venues are wheelchair accessible with lifts.