Terms and Conditions of Booking
The Terms and Conditions set out below outline the usage policy governing the Santa’s Enchanted Castle Experience in Enniscorthy. By agreeing to purchase tickets all visitors agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Covid19 Guidelines will be adhered to at all times and sanitisation procedures will be in place after each timeslot. Enniscorthy Castle has attained the Covid19 Safety Charter from Failte Ireland.
- Wearing of Masks is mandatory for all those aged 13 yrs and above.
- All sales on tickets are final and no returns or refunds are allowed.
- Due to on-going public health advice and Government guidelines on Covid19, the situation may arise that our event cannot proceed at Level 3 status in Wexford , in this event all tickets purchased will be fully refunded
- Tour tickets cannot be amended or transferred as our event availability is much reduced this season.
- Hotel ‘Sleep Over’ visitors should note the lead Surname for booking the tour must be the same as the hotel reservation name in order for your code to be authorised. Please enter your unique code in the ‘Coupon’ section and click Apply for a €0.00 no charge result. Do not re enter your credit card details as payment has already been taken by the hotel. In the event of a payment being taken twice – you will be refunded in 3 to 5 working days by SEC.
- All General Sale tickets must be booked and paid for in advance when bookings go live Friday Sept 25th 2020.
- Tickets can be booked on-line by debit/credit card or Enter COUPON CODE options and once a transaction is completed, a confirmation email will be sent to you with details of your purchase and ticket information. This email accounts for you ticket so please ensure that your email address is entered correctly as to avoid the non – receipt of your ticket.
- Please ensure to bring the ticket for your tour.
- Please note that this is a live booking system and ticket availability will decrease according as they
are booked. Should you experience any technical issues please contact us at email@example.com and bear with us as we make system changes in light of altered Covid19 guidance.
- All members (Min 2 & Max 6 persons) of a group booked on the same booking/ticket will visit Santa together. Due to government guidelines please ensure no more than 3 households are represented. You will be seated separately for safety reasons if required. DO NOT BOOK MORE THAN 6 TICKETS per transaction or ticket order will be cancelled.
- Tickets are priced as follows: Adults €10, Children €17.50/€15 (depending on peak or off-peak dates). All Children’s prices include a gift from Santa. Baby Infants under 12mths go free.
- Please ensure to be at Santa HQ on Castle Street just 5 minutes prior to the commencement of the tour. Please allow extra time during bad weather and peak traffic times to arrive promptly. If you arrive late for your tour, we regret to say, that we cannot allow you to partake in the tour and no refund will be issued.
- Please ensure to bring evidence of your ticket for the tour by print out or device link.
- All Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times throughout the tour.Minimum tour party is 2 spaces per slot to a max of 6 spaces.
- Please note that buggies and pushchairs are not permitted on the train and if necessary can be stored at point of entry to our event.
- We operate a very strict no-smoking and no-alcohol policy. The Management reserves the right to refuse entry to individuals, or remove those who are currently on the tour if they are found to be acting inappropriately, unsafely, not adhering to covid19 guidelines or making other customers feel uncomfortable.
- It is our main priority to ensure that the experience is safe and enjoyable for everyone; however, we accept no liability for distress or disappointment caused by any of the role-playing characters (Santa,
Mrs Claus, etc)
- Video cameras are not allowed on the tour. We allow the use of cameras during the tour for the taking of photographs of children that are under your supervision. Photographs taken of other children are strictly prohibited. We do not supervise the taking of non-professional photography and we cannot be held responsible if you or the children under your supervision are in other customers photographs.
- The Management may carry out professional photography and videography recordings on some of the tours for future promotional purposes.
- Santa’s Enchanted Castle reserves the right to cancel or postpone a tour without notice for any reason. In the unlikely event of this happening, you will be offered the option of a refund or re-book
for another tour. We will hold no further, or other, liability whatsoever for the cancellation or postponement of a tour including, but not limiting to travel costs, scheduled time off from employment, emotional distress, disappointment etc.
- Along with notifying customers of any potential cancellations or postponements, our Website and Facebook page will be updated regularly.
- Show Format may change in light of any new Covid19 restrictions and currently encompasses the following:Check-in for Christmas at Santa HQ on Castle Street to be entertained theatre style at our children’s live Character & Carol Show. Snap your own seasonal pics from your group pod seats in the Enniscorthy Athenaeum before our Enniscorthy Elves escort you down Castle Hill to Santa’s Enchanted Castle where a socially distanced Santa and Mrs Claus will greet & gift each group from their winter garden wonderland. Finish by taking a leisurely trip on our Tinsel Town Train from Church Street around Enniscorthys main streets. Watch out for our Conductor without a Claus and winter log cabins in Market Square!