Terms and Conditions of Booking
The Terms and Conditions set out below outline the usage policy governing the Santa’s Enchanted Castle Experience. By agreeing to purchase tickets all visitors agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- All sales on tickets are final and no refunds are allowed.
- If you require transferring your tour date/time, an administration fee of €20.00 applies. Please note that date/time changes operate on a request basis and depend on availability. A cancellation submission must be made by email to email@example.com 10 days prior to your original tour date. This email should include booking reference number, name, daytime contact number and reason for cancellation.
- All tickets must be booked and paid for in advance.
- Tickets can be booked on-line by debit or credit card and once a transaction is completed, a confirmation email will be sent to you with details of your purchase and ticket information. This email accounts for you ticket so please ensure that your email address is entered correctly as to avoid the non – receipt of your ticket.
- Please note that this is a live booking system and ticket availability will decrease according as they are booked.
- All members of a group booked on the same booking/ticket will visit Santa as a group. If you are going along through the experience with another family or groups, but would prefer your own family meet with Santa, please make two separate bookings for the same time. (one for each group wanting a private meet with Santa)
- Tickets are priced as follows: Adults €10, Children €15.00-€19.00 (depending on peak or off-peak dates). All Children’s prices include a gift from Santa.
- Please ensure to be at the Castle approximately 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the tour. Please allow extra time during bad weather and peak traffic times. If you arrive late for your tour, we regret to say, that we cannot allow you to partake in the tour and no refund will be issued.
- Please ensure to bring the ticket for your tour.
- All Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times throughout the tour.
- Please note that buggies and pushchairs are not permitted on the tour.
- Santa’s Enchanted Castle operates a very strict no-smoking and no-alcohol policy. The Management reserves the right to refuse entry to individuals, or remove those who are currently on the tour if they are found to be acting inappropriately and making other customers feel uncomfortable.
- It is our main priority to ensure that the experience is enjoyable for everyone, however, we accept no liability for distress or disappointment caused by any of the role-playing characters (Santa, Mrs Claus, Scrooge etc)
- Video cameras are not allowed on the tour. We allow the use of cameras during the tour for the taking of photographs of children that are under your supervision. Photographs taken of other children is strictly prohibited. We do not supervise the taking of non professional photography and we cannot be held responsible if you or the children under your supervision are in other customers photographs.
- The Management may carry out professional photography and videography recordings on some of the tours for future promotional purposes.
- Santa’s Enchanted Castle reserves the right to cancel or postpone a tour without notice for any reason. In the unlikely event of this happening, you will be offered the option of a refund or re-book for another tour. We will hold no further, or other, liability whatsoever for the cancellation or postponement of a tour including, but not limiting to travel costs, scheduled time off from employment, emotional distress, disappointment etc.
- Along with notifying customers of any potential cancellations or postponements, our Website and Facebook page will be updated regularly with any postponements or cancellations.